Monday 14 July 2014

Mohawks, A New Alpha, and Teapots

Okay so once again it's RIM and today's rare item is a rainbow Mohawk! I picked up mine have you?
In other news, I am sure you have played the new adventure In Too Deep, and if you have you have met the new Alpha... Tavie! The Dolphin Alpha. I am stoked about this! Now I need to write a new legend about my new friend Tavie. P.S It's ironic since Greeley has disappeared.
And lastly have picked up some teapots? I know I have! If you haven't you better today is the LAST day!
See you later, and sorry I couldn't talk more I have to clean my room :(




No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, share your opinion! But please follow the three golden rules;
1. Be kind
2. Inappropriate language is NOT tolerated
3. You may advertise but please no spamming