Wednesday 13 August 2014

OVER 1,000 VIEWS!!!!!!!!

OMG!!! I JUST REALIZED WE HIT OVER 1,000 VIEWS! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT!!! 1,000 VIEWS PARTY AT MY DEN TODAY AT 1:00 AJ TIME!!! I WILL HAVE A NEW CONTEST LATER TODAY, CHECK BACK SOON!

Hey Jammers, I know another late post I am sorry, something came up. Anyways today's new item, the  Flamingo Balloon Hat, can bought for 2,000 tickets at the summer carnival!
Be sure to stop in at Jam Mart Clothing so you can buy a Knight Helmet because today is the last day!
The new video can be watched in Tierney's Theater, it's about Sea Glass! 
So here is a cool little glitch I noticed the other day, two people playing best dressed in the same spot. 

So I am sure have noticed the new updates on the blog. Ever so often I will just change it up. Do you prefer the current version or the previous? Tell me in the comments! Also I made a mini blog for the comic series!

Also guys I still really need more authors please submit! Learn more here.

And lastly me and my little brother webman made a video on Turning the Tide, we made a while ago just forgot to post it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, share your opinion! But please follow the three golden rules;
1. Be kind
2. Inappropriate language is NOT tolerated
3. You may advertise but please no spamming