Tuesday 12 August 2014

Ice Cream Bench, Palm Tree, Monkeys, Dolphins, and Authors

Sorry for the late post, I had to post for another blog Game Info Network. Anyways today's new item is the Ice Cream Sunday Bench. It's funny they must have done a typo because they said Sunday, not sundae. Oh and my little brother webman wanted me to tell you guys he has an ice cream parlor at his den if you want to check it out!
 Better hurry up and buy a Baby Palm Tree because today is the last day!
In other news there is a new video in Sarepia Theater called World's Weirdest: Proboscis Monkeys, I personally think they're adorable! 
Speaking of videos AJHQ posted a video called CREATURE FEATURE: Swimming with Dolphins! I am dying to swim with dolphins now!
Also I still NEED more authors if you are at all interested please check it out here!

Thanks for Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, share your opinion! But please follow the three golden rules;
1. Be kind
2. Inappropriate language is NOT tolerated
3. You may advertise but please no spamming