Monday 11 August 2014

RIM, Ice Cream, Gardening Hat, and Chickens

Hey Jammers! It's Monday, so it's Rare Item Monday! Today's rare is the Rare Sun Visor, but honestly I think AJHQ could have done better it's just eh in my opinion. Tell me what you think in the comments.
Anyways there is a new addition to Ice Cream family! It is thee Ice Cream Toppings Display! I love how colorful it is! But now I really want some ice cream!
Have you picked up a Gardening Hat yet? If not better go do that now because today is the last day!

Lastly there is a new video in Brady's Theater about Chickens! I thought the answer was kind of obvious though.

P.S I NEED MORE AUTHORS!!! Please, if you are at all interested please submit. More info below.

Alpha Bloggers- Attention All Authors- Deadline September 5th 2014 12 am (Animal Jam Time)
I am a very busy! So it can become quite hard to constantly blog so I am on the look out for co-authors. Email me at miss.zanyfoot@gmail.com please include username, email, reason, date, and a mock post (this should include new items, items that are leaving, glitches, daily explorer post, new videos, maybe even a legend, basically exactly what you would if you were an alpha blogger. BTW you MUST have a picture/screenshot to go along with it). You should post between the hours of 2 am and 9 am (Animal Jam Time) for more information click here.

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, share your opinion! But please follow the three golden rules;
1. Be kind
2. Inappropriate language is NOT tolerated
3. You may advertise but please no spamming