Friday 28 November 2014

Still Not Back

Sadly I am still not back however I created this Animal Jam Magazine if you wanna check it out. I make an issue every season. So four a year. The first issue is free, you can check it out here. If you like what you read you can purchase a year's subscription for the small fee of a clothing or den beta. Sorry about the price but it takes a long to make plus I am giving a salary to my authors so I sort of need something in return, so sorry. Anyways I am also looking for an editor and a paparazzi so please email me (misszanyfoot@gmail.com) or tell me in the comments! So that's all for now, bye!

1 comment:

  1. Um. But what if you just like reading and you have no betas?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, share your opinion! But please follow the three golden rules;
1. Be kind
2. Inappropriate language is NOT tolerated
3. You may advertise but please no spamming